Pantyliners are amazing things for women who love maintaining their hygiene. There are so many women out there who use panty liners on a daily basis. But, it is also a matter of fact that there are still some women who are in a dilemma of whether to wear the panty liners every day or not. For the same reason, we have written this article. Women ask us the question like ‘Is it normal to wear a panty liner every day?’ if you have the same question, you have arrived at the right place. Let us find out whether it is normal to wear a panty liner every day or not. We hope that our article will prove to be helpful for you.
Is it normal to wear a panty liner every day?
The answer to this question is ‘yes’. You can wear a panty liner every day. But, there are a few things that are very important to keep in mind before starting to wear them daily. Those important things are:
- Before you start putting on the panty liner, make sure that you wash your hands are washed well. This helps in removing the harmful bacteria from the hands which eventually prevents their transfer into the vaginal area. Do not forget to rewash your hands after putting the panty liners.
- Always make sure that you use the unscented panty liner only. We are saying this because doing so will minimize the potential risk of vaginal inflammation or itching.
- Make sure you never sleep while wearing your panty liner. This allows the skin to breathe during your time of sleep.
- It is important to keep in mind that the panty liners should not be worn during the menstruation period. You can wear it before and after your menstruation ends. This is because the panty liners are thin, they cannot absorb heavy discharges such are period blood.
- If you are someone who has a sensitive skin, then always make sure that you buy the panty liner that has cotton extract inside it. Such types of panty liners are gentle for regular usage. They do not irritate the vaginal areas like other materials.
How to avoid yeast infections: So many people face the problem of yeast infection while wearing the panty liners. But, those infections can be avoided if you avoid some mistakes. They are:
- Always change your panty liner two times in a day, especially if you live in a hot and humid region. Try changing it after your workout session.
- Try to keep your panty liner as dry as possible. The moisture in your panty liner has the tendency to cause a bacterial infection. And we are sure you would not want any irritation in your sensitive area.
- As we have mentioned above, avoid buying the scented panty liners. Because the chemicals in the scented panty liners have the potential of messing up with your pH balance. It is important to maintain a good pH of your genital area. Do not mess the pH by using harmful perfumes.